Friday, November 7, 2008

2 month check-up...

Yesterday Skylee had her 2 month check-up & shots. Seeing & hearing my girls get shots absolutely breaks my heart, so I made Justin go with me for moral support! This came after a night of not much sleep so it was the last thing Justin wanted to be doing, he was a good sport though. I must admit, shots get worse as they get older though, Dailey had 3 shots last week & it was AWFUL! She cried for 25 minutes!!

Skylee's check-up went great though. She weighs 11 pounds, 7 ounces & is 22 inches long. She's in the 60% for height & 80% for weight. It looks like she might not be as big as Dailey, Dailey has always been in the 90-95% for weight & 50-55% for length. At 2 months Dailey weighed 13 pounds, 7 ounces & was 25" long.

Here are some pictures of Skylee from the last week & of Dailey when she was the same age...

These ones are of Dailey...






3 comments:

Auntie Flamingo said...

Don't let them grow anymore until I get there!

Cassandra* said...

They look soo much a like! I miss you guys!

Brandon & Lynsie said...

Your girls are so cute:)