Dailey has 2 new favorite toys (for the day!) She loves to play in the wagon that she got for her birthday from Tyler, Mel & McKinley. She quickly dumps all of the blocks out of it & climbs in. I don't know how she gets in with her short little legs because she has a hard time getting out, it usually ends up tipping over & she rolls out of it.
She also loves this new Chair that she got for Christmas from our friend Becky. There are lots of buttons & things to move so it makes all kinds of noises & she loves it!! Here is a picture of her in one of her new swimsuits playing in her chair.
2 comments:
Oh she is so cute! I'm so glad she likes her new chair :)
Why does she have to be so darn cute! We had to check your blog, because the kids and I were having Dailey withdrawls. See you soon.
Love,
The Wolfenbargers
Post a Comment