2 weeks ago Dailey had her first plane ride & she was so good! She was sleeping before we were even in the air & slept for most of the ride. On Friday we watch a late model race at Irwindale Speedway, Saturday my sister & I went shopping while Justin was at the track with Travis, then we all watched Eric race on Saturday night. Sunday we got up early & headed to Disneyland!! Dailey didn't know what to think about all of the people & the wind blowing so hard but she had a good time! She is SO cute with her little mouse ears on! :)
On Monday morning Sis & Travis flew home but the 3 of us stayed for a few more days. I had a 2 1/2 day class in L.A. for work so Justin & Dailey hung out at the hotel & drove around to look at the fires while I was in class.
No comments:
Post a Comment